● daily life
● family relationships
● your work
● daily news
● your hobbies,
● your profession
● a book
● a movie
● your expertise (computers, real state)
· State the purpose of your speech: inform, motivate, entertain, or other.
· Choose a topic from current issues or the list of ideas in the module.
· Label the Introduction or Approach, Body (three main ideas), and Conclusion sections, stating your topic in full sentences.
· Use the sections to identify the main topics, subtopics and supporting material.