1 Establishing and Supporting Your Thesis
Thesis Statements: What’s the Point?
Creating a thesis statement
2 Annotated Bibliography Instructions
- Sample Essays
- Character Evolution SampleFile
- Annotated Bibliography SampleFile
- Descriptive Paragraph SampleFile
- Compare Contrast SampleFile
- Personal Narrative SampleFile
- Persuasive Letter SampleFile
- Argumentative Essay SampleFile
- Research Essay SampleFile
The guidelines and requirements for this assignment are as follows:
Remember to apply the concepts you’re learning in the course, including elements of grammar, punctuation, thesis development, and other skills.
Length: This piece should be approximately 1-2 double-spaced pages or 500 words.
Header: Include a header in the upper left-hand corner of your writing assignment with the following information
- Course Title (Composition I)
- Assignment (Annotated Bibliography)
- Double-spacing throughout
- Title, centered after heading
- Standard font (TimesNewRoman or Calibri)
- 1” margins on all sides
- MLA-style citations
Underline your thesis statement in the introductory paragraph.