- Read “No Pain While Racing, No Feeling at the Finish” (Links to an external site.)
- 1.What do you think about Kayla Montgomery’s determination to run, even if she collapses after every race?
- 2.Identify a person you admire who has confronted a challenge and overcome it. Who are they? What did they do?
- 3.Describe a moment/day/time during this semester when you faced a challenge that affected your academic performance. Consider not just physical challenges, but emotional, academic, interpersonal or artistic challenges as well. What did you do? What happened in the end?
- 4.Consider the timeframe of your above mentioned challenge. What writing activity was assigned during this time? Was the quality and/or performance on this writing activity impacted because of your challenge? Explain why or why not.
- Initial post: 250 word (min)
Order essays, research proposal, capstone project, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, discussion, article critique, coursework, projects, case study, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, movie review,and more.
Ask a Question. Get an Answer ASAP!