- The Unexpected Way Disney Princesses Affect Little Boys
- Why Disney Princesses and “Princess Culture” is Bad for Girls
- Why these Disney Films May Help Perpetuate Rape Culture
- How Disney’s “Moana” Gave Me Hope After My Sexual Assault
- Never Fear Parents: Superheroes Can Help Kids Soar
- Let’s Fight (the Bad Guys): Do Superheroes Teach Kids Good or Evil?
- The Superhero Solution: How Make-Believe Boost Kids’ Perseverance
For this essay, use these articles (and any other sources you find relevant) to discuss your thoughts on the popularity of princess and superhero stories. This should be a well-formatted essay with an introduction (including a thesis statement), a body with evidence that supports that thesis, and a conclusion. It should be approximately three pages in length (double spaced) and sources should be cited according to APA guidelines. You should include a references page.
Please refer to the guide I posted under Class Materials for information on citationsYou’re welcome to write about any aspect of princess and superhero stories that you find interesting
The links to articles are down below.