After World War II, tremendous changes in Europe, America, and elsewhere led to the emergence of a new era of geo-political rivalries. And at the same time, the return of GI’s to the USA resulted in a boom in not only babies but the American standard of living.
Provide your thoughtful responses to the following questions:
1. How would you define the Cold War, The Red Scare, and their relationship in the 1950s?
2. What is Levittown, and what is the significance of its development in 20th-century American commerce?
3. What was the first credit card, and how was it to be used?
4. How would you describe the relationship between 1950s TV advertising and consumerism?
5. What role did Walt Disney’s grasp of the potential of television play in the development of the Walt Disney Company enterprise?
6. How did the timely resolution of a corporate problem lead to an unprecedented blending of communications, commerce, and culinary creation?
:You must answer each and every question individually by placing a number in front of your answer that matches the question numberYour response should look like this:
1. [Your thoughtful response to question 1]
2. [Your thoughtful response to question 2]
3. [Your thoughtful response to question 3]
4. [Your thoughtful response to question 1]
5. [Your thoughtful response to question 2]
6. [Your thoughtful response to question 3]