Select someone in a leadership position at your organization or at a local company where you might seek employment. This individual could be a director, manager, supervisor, or the CEO of the organization.
- Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word profile of the individual you interviewed for your company’s newsletter, and include the following:
Format your profile in the form of a newsletter (the final format may vary depending upon the company’s style; please feel free to use either the provided template or to check the Internet or Microsoft® Word for additional newsletter templates).Submit your assignment.
- Identify the individual and their position within the company, and briefly describe the organization.
- Interpret the individual’s leadership style based on the Five-Factor personality model, and offer one or more examples of the management and leadership roles of this individual.
- Explain one incident where this individual had to solve a difficult problem or situation because things did not go as planned.
- Describe the lessons she/he learned from being able to problem solve, even when what she/he had been taught did not work.
Order essays, research proposal, capstone project, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, discussion, article critique, coursework, projects, case study, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, movie review,and more.
Ask a Question. Get an Answer ASAP!