The research essay requires you to:
• Build an argument that responds to this statement based on current literature and official data.
• Compile a complete and consistent reference list using the referencing style you have chosen (from APA or AGLC4).
There is no set format for your essay, but your paper should include:
• An introduction in which you explain what you are going to do and how;
• A clear argument about your position;
• References to academic sources which support your argument, and an explanation of how they support it; and
• A conclusion.
Your assignment must include at least 6 peer reviewed references and 2 official statistical sources.