List research materials in bibliographic form that you have found on your topic and evaluate these sources as an annotated bibliography.
- One Book
- One Scholarly Journal Article:
- One Newspaper or Magazine Article
- One Credible Website or Media Clip: As you select websites, draw on the criteria for judging the credibility of Internet materials found in Chapter Eight of our text.
- The fifth resource is your choice.
For each of these sources, do the following:
- Write the APA format citation that you would include in your references list.
- List your sources by alphabetic order, using the last name of the primary author of each work you are citing.
- Write a one paragraph summary of the source using your own words. Make sure to label the type of source (e.g., Book, Website, Journal Article, etc.).
- Write another paragraph evaluating the source. Will it be a helpful source to include in your speech? Why or why not? How does it provide information that will demonstrate the main points that you will develop in your speech and/or provide information for connecting with your audience?
Type and single space your responses using 12 point Times New Roman font.