A reaction paper is your general response to information you have acquired through actual experience,video and/or written material. The paper should reflect your opinions regarding the experience, video and/or written material. Specifically, the reaction paper might address the following questions.
- What did I learn from this experience/material?
- What suggestions would I make, if any, regarding the experience/material to make it more worthwhile?
- Do I agree or disagree with the author’s points of view? Why?
- What further information or research may be needed?
- How did the experience/materials change my viewpoint?
- What else would I have liked to learn about the experience/material?
- Did my feelings, attitudes, or beliefs change as a result of the experience/material?
- Did I learn more about topics important to me?
- Did I learn something I never knew or thought before?
- Did I gain new or fresh insights into things I already knew?