Review the following lecture:
The project assignment provides a forum for analyzing and evaluating relevant topics for this week on the basis of the course competencies covered.
In Week 3 Global Workforce, Succession Planning, and Training lecture, you were provided a case study and asked to peruse the topics. For the Week 4 project, you will evaluate each concept to begin the development of a training program for the employees and the next VP of Operations for the manufacturing plant in Cambodia.
- Analyze the difference between affective domain and cognitive domain.
- Analyze the various levels of learning an individual will experience: comprehension (basic level), ability to analyze a problem, synthesize, and evaluating the appropriate action (CASE).
- Evaluate the best principles of adult learning.
- Evaluate the need for cross-cultural training.
- Evaluate the systems approach.
- Formulate a method to measure the success of the training program.
To support your work, use your course and text readings and also use the South University Online Library. As in all assignments, cite all sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
- Create a 3- to 4-page document.