Objective: Identify and evaluate key figures, events, and themes in the history of the Americas, Europe, and Africa from pre-Columbian times to early European settlement. ( (CLSLO #3)
Rubric: Please review the grading rubric (CRQ Rubric – 20 points.pdf) for this assignment. When you get your score, please refer to the rubric. If you have any questions, or would like additional feedback, please make a direct request to me.
The assignment is to find the answers to the following questions within the assigned text – American Yawp.
Please number your submission according to the questions, followed by the appropriate answers:
- For multiple choice:
- indicate the letter (A, B, C, D),
- identify the part of the book in which you found the information, by including the citation number used by the author.
- compose a brief statement, written in your own words, to justify your choice.
- For short answer questions:
- please compose an original response of 2-5 sentences, written in your own words,
- include the part of the book in which you found the information (page # or Ch.section).
There are no formatting or other requirements, but please note that these submissions will go through the TurnItIn plagiarism check. Be sure your work is 100% original.