Oral History Interview and Analysis (3- 5 pages) Due 10/3
- Interview someone, preferably of Chinese descent, and preferably older than you are.
- Keep the interview in 30 minutes or less and get as much details of the person’s life as you can.
- Write a description of the person and how/where you interviewed them.
- Write a summary of the main portions of the interview and include short quotes.
- Describe how the person’s experience fits into American history by including other major events that were happening at the same time as events in the person’s life.
- Describe your 3 or more takeaways from doing the interview.