The project assignment provides a forum for analyzing and evaluating relevant topics of this week on the basis of the course competencies covered.
Decision making and producing results are two responsibilities of any leader. As you continue to develop as a leader, you will be tasked with more situations where decision making and results will be a larger part of your evaluation.
Read the following articles along with this week’s lecture:
- The Effects of Organizational Citizenship Behaviors and Decision-Making Styles on Transformational Leadership Behavior
- How Leaders Communicate Big Ideas to Drive Business Results
Using these articles as suggestions, develop strategies that will drive your decision-making practice and produce results as a leader. Be sure to include specific examples of:
- Intentional and unintentional approaches
- A planned decision-making process
- Practice that will assist you in achieving goals for the organization
To support your work, use your course and textbook readings and also use the South University Online Library. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.