- Final PowerPoint Project
Objective: The Final PowerPoint Project is designed to:
- Provide an opportunity to further explore a personality theory, theorist, or test that they find especially interesting.
- Provide reinforcement and elaboration of textual material related to this personality theory, theorist, or test.
- Provide an opportunity to review other research and findings of personality theory, theorist, or test.
- Extend critical thinking, quantitative, and communication skills.
- Final PowerPoint Project Guidelines
- Create a Final PowerPoint project from researching more about personality theory, theorist, or test identified in the textbook.
- The PowerPoint project should be a minimum of 15 slides in length (1 title slide, 13 information/content slides, and 1 References slide).
- Use quotation marks when quoting and cite appropriately when quoting or paraphrasing. APA 6th ed. writing style should be used when citing references in context.
- 2 references (minimum) in addition to your textbook are to be used, therefore, a minimum total of 3 references. For the references slide, APA 6th Ed. writing style should also be used.
- This rubric is provided and will serve as a guide for designing the project and for grading purposes. The maximum total of points available for this project is 200 points.
Order essays, research proposal, capstone project, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, discussion, article critique, coursework, projects, case study, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, movie review,and more.
Ask a Question. Get an Answer ASAP!