This portion of your culmination paper is designed for you to move past summarizing information and begin to get practice at synthesizing research findings and arguments. You will also craft a plan for how to enact some real changes in your relationship regarding communication and competence. This plan will guide you as you move forward with your paper. You will also continue to practice using APA style for citing and referencing.
- Synthesize your research findings and arguments in a 2 page, double spaced, typed, 12pt font, Times New Roman paper.
- Use correct APA in-text citations, being careful not to use too many direct quotes. Aim for most of your citations to be paraphrasing.
- Conclude with your specific plan for how to enact your communication improvements.
- Include your completed, and corrected, APA annotated bibliography at the end.
- Cite all 4 required sources for your paper. Remember, you need to use 2 scholarly articles, 1 podcast or TED Talk, and 1 source of your choice.
Criteria:This paper will be graded by full credit, half credit, or no credit. You will be evaluated on how fully you complete the requirements listed below. Full credit means you completely fulfilled all requirements, or only lacked in one requirement. Half credit means you lacked in two to three requirements. No credit means you lacked in four or more of the requirements or did not submit.
- 2 page, double spaced, typed, 12pt font, Times New Roman.
- Correct APA in-text citations; most are paraphrasing.
- Paper concludes with a specific plan for how to enact communication improvements.
- Correct APA annotated bibliography included on separate page and meets requirements.
- All 4 required sources are cited in your annotated bibliography: 2 scholarly articles, 1 podcast or TED Talk, and 1 source of your choice.