As part of an orientation program for new managers, HR has developed a section of the orientation designed to help new managers learn more about HR’s functions and role in helping them become more effective in handling their HR responsibilities.
Using the course readings and articles, address the role of human resource management. Support your analysis with a minimum of three credible sources of research. (Keep in mind this document is meant for an orientation. The new managers may or may not have a strong understanding of the role of HR in health care.)
Write an informational, 2 pages handout that addresses the following:
- Determine the key roles that human resource management plays in today’s health care organizations.
- Evaluate three to five core functions of human resource management in terms of their level of support to a health care organization.
- Justify which HR function you believe is the most important in helping a health care organization achieve its strategy.
- Analyze the role of human resource management in an organization’s strategic plan.
- Locate at least three quality academic resources for this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as academic resources.