Human Resource Management: An Overview
Business Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Sustainability
Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, and Workforce Diversity
Strategic Planning, Human Resource Planning, and Job Analysis
Performance Management and Appraisal
Training and Development
Direct Financial Compensation (Monetary Compensation)
Indirect Financial Compensation (Employee Benefits)
Labor Unions and Collective Bargaining
Internal Employee Relations
Employee Safety, Health, and Wellness
Global Human Resource Management
Provide a reflection of at least 500 words (or 2 pages double spaced) of how the knowledge, skills, or theories of this course have been applied, or could be applied, in a practical manner to your current work environment, To a role “Product Manager”
Ensure Product manager responsibilities is captured and related to the topics – syllabus mentioned above
Roles of product Manger – involves bridging gaps between different functions within the company and aligning all of the teams involved — namely marketing, sales, and customer support.
Syllabus subject- Global Human Resource Management- how it is related to my role. Leading people from different work zones, understanding cultural differences. Attaining the goal of the project. Refer to last 5 years of papers and reference them as well
- Provide a 500 word (or 2 pages double spaced) minimum reflection.
- Use of proper APA formatting and citations. If supporting evidence from outside resources is used those must be properly cited. Use last 5 year of peer reviewed articles
- Share a personal connection that identifies specific knowledge and theories from this course.
- Demonstrate a connection to your current work environment “Product Manager”. If you are not employed, demonstrate a connection to your desired work environment.
- You should NOT, provide an overview of the assignments assigned in the course. The assignment asks that you reflect how the knowledge and skills obtained through meeting course objectives were applied or could be applied in the workplace.