|1. How does the study of human development assist community workers to provide quality client service? (150 words)
2. The three domains in human development are physical, psychosocial and cognitive. Provide a clear description of each of these including examples. (400 words)
3. Explain briefly Piaget’s concrete operational and formal operational stages. Give an example of each to support your answer. (200 words)
4. Why is it necessary to be aware of your own values and attitudes and their potential impact on clients? (150 words)
5. In your own words define child abuse and outline what you would do when working as a community service worker if you suspected abuse of a child you worked with. (150 words)
6. Identify two indicators that might alert you to possible elder abuse and what would you do?
7. Identify two appropriate health or community service referral options in your local or regional area that you might draw on in each of the following scenarios:
a) Assisting a family to investigate possible developmental delay in their child
b) Where there has been a dramatic change in an adolescent’s behaviour and mood including self-harming behaviour.
What would you need to do to make sure the referral went smoothly?
8. Name three pieces of legislation relevant to working with people in the community services sector.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH AMAZON PAPERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post The three domains in human development are physical, psychosocial and cognitive. Provide a clear description of each of these including examples. (400 words) appeared first on Wise Papers.