This assignment has two parts. The first part, completed in Module Three, was watching the interview of the Interim President for Keene State College. The second part is writing a 2-3 page reflection paper addressing the following points:
- What was the original deficit amount?
- When did the Interim President discover the new amount of the deficit?
- The Interim President held a public interview. What key points do you think she was trying to communicate to internal stakeholders?
- What key points do you think was trying to make with external stakeholders?
- What surprised you about the interview?
- Most college Presidents wear suits to work and especially for formal interviews/meetings. Why do you think this Interim President made a different choice of attire for the interview?
- As an internal stakeholder, if you were the Director of Student Leadership and Engagement at Keene State College, what might you be feeling based on the interview?
- How might you feel if you were another type of internal stakeholder, such as a student?
- What do you think the Interim President could have done better in the interview to appeal to external stakeholders?
Guidelines for Submission: Your paper must be submitted as a 2- to 3-page Microsoft Word document with double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, one-inch margins, and at least three sources cited in APA format