Write a 800- to 1,050-word paper in which you:
– Evaluate how different budget approaches impact the development, implementation, and justification of existing and new programs.
– Identify at least two major budgetary reform approaches, such as zero-based budgeting and performance-based budgeting, and their effects on justification of new or existing programs.
- Provide a brief description of these approaches and their effects on budgeting.
- Explain how these major reform approaches might assist a community as it deals with decreased funding from the state or federal government and lower collections of revenue at the local level.
- Identify the impact of these major reform approaches on the budget office.