Create or modify a WebQuest for what you consider to be the most important events, beliefs, theories, and people (Luther, Comenius, Locke, Rousseau, Pestalozzi, Owen, Froebel, Montessori, Dewey, Piaget, Vygotsky, Maslow, Erikson, Bronfenbrenner, and Gardner) that have had an impact on early childhood education. Include the following in your Webquest:
- All the necessary components of a true WebQuest.
- Include how the event, belief, theory, and people affected the role of the contemporary early childhood educator
- If you are adapting a WebQuest from another source, be sure to give appropriate credit and citations.
- Present your WebQuest in an online format.
- Post the URL of the completed Webquest in a Word document, along with a personal reflection on your experiences with designing your WebQuest.
- Be sure to incorporate a reference list at the end of the WebQuest, listing all
Your WebQuest presentation should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts that are presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your paper should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Be sure to adhere to Northcentral University’s Academic Integrity Policy.