Submit your PowerPoint Presentation here. Select your own PowerPoint template.
The PowerPoint presentation shall adhere to the following guidelines:
- The PowerPoint presentation all provide a high level overview of your project plan
- The presentation shall contain essential and adequate content to convey scope, schedule, budget, resources, goals, risks, etc (as applicable)
- The presentation shall be focused, high level, and contain at least three artifacts
- The presentation can be drafted using any format/ template, as long as it a PowerPoint presentation and follow the other guidelines
- A standard PowerPoint presentation consists of a title slide, introduction/ background slide, content slides, and a summary/ conclusion slide
- The presentation should be within 10 to 14 slides in length
- See the rubric for specific grading criteria
Each submission is worth 100 points for a total of 200 points.